Duration : 02 Nights / 03 Days
Cost: Rs. 14,800/- per Double Sharing
Day 1 Shimla (Fairmount or Similar):Shimla is the capital of the northern Indian state known as Himachal Pradesh. It remains the terminus of the narrow-gauge which is connected between Kalka to Shimla Railway, completed in 1903.
Day 2 Shimla:After Breakfast, Explore the attractions like Mall Road, Jakhoo, Scandal Point, Christ Church, Sankat Mochan Temple, Himalayan Bird Park, etc.
Day 3 The Farewell:After breakfast, proceed towards home with Sweet memories.
Inclusions:• Night stay in Hotels (on twin sharing basis)
• Breakfast (Kindly check timings & venue from the hotel)
• A/c Bus Tickets (For 2 Persons)
• All presently applicable hotel
• Should there be any further levy of Govt. / statutory taxes or charges, the same shall be chargeable extra as and when applicable.
Exclusions:• GST extra as applicable
• Air Fares
• Package price does not include Gala dinner charges applicable on Christmas and New Year’s Eve
• Driver’s allowance, State Tax & Road Tax, Parking, Entry Fees of the Attractions
• Items of personal nature like laundry, telephone calls, room service charges, soft drinks and hard drink charges, etc
• The payments for additional services taken at the hotel are to be settled directly at the hotel
• Any service not mentioned in inclusions