Udaipur & Jaipur
Duration : 04 Nights / 05 Days
Cost: Rs. 37,800/- per Double Sharing
Day 1 Arrival in Jaipur (Arya Niwas or Similar):You will be received from Jaipur Airport / Railway Station by placard carrying driver and transfer to Hotel. Afternoon at your leisure. Have dinner and overnight stay at Jaipur.
Day 2 Jaipur:After breakfast we drive out to explore the well planned city of Sawai Jai Singh II still alive with Colour, Joy, Regality, People, Art and Culture. We visit the busy Bazaars, the Hawamahal, City Palace and Jantar Mantar. After lunch visit to Amber Fort with an Elephant ride (at extra cost subject to availability) till the main entrance of the fort. After photo session at Jal Mahal, Visit Maharaja’s City Palace, the Observatory Visit the Sheesh Mahal or the Hall of Victory glittering with mirrors. Have dinner and overnight stay at Jaipur.
Day 3 Jaipur – Udaipur (Amantra Shilpi or Similar):After Early Morning Breakfast, drive to Udaipur en rouite visiting Pushkar. In Pushkar, visit the Temple of Brahma. Pushkar is one of the holiest places for Hindus in the world. upon arrival check in at the hotel. Rest of the day at your leisure. Evening enjoy a romantic Boat ride at Lake Pichhola visiting Jag Mandir. Have dinner and overnight stay at Udaipur.
Day 4 Udaipur:After Breakfast at hotel in the morning, Proceed for city sight seeing tour. Built in 1559 A.D. by Maharaja Udai Singh, the city has been described as the most romantic spot on the continent of India by Col. James Todd. The places of interest include City Palace, Lake Pichola, Saheliyon-ki-Bari, Fateh Sagar Lake, Monsoon Palace also known as Sajjan Garh Fort. Have dinner and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 5 Departure from Udaipur or Jaipur:After breakfast drive back to Udaipur Airport / Railway station or Jaipur Airport / Railway station for your home destination with sweet memories.
Inclusions:• Night stay in Hotels (on twin sharing basis)
• Breakfast (Kindly check timings & venue from the hotel)
• Private AC vehicle for entire tour
• All presently applicable hotel
• Should there be any further levy of Govt. / statutory taxes or charges, the same shall be chargeable extra as and when applicable.
Exclusions:• GST extra as applicable
• Air Fares
• Package price does not include Gala dinner charges applicable on Christmas and New Year’s Eve
• Driver’s allowance, State Tax & Road Tax, Parking, Entry Fees of the Attractions
• Items of personal nature like laundry, telephone calls, room service charges, soft drinks and hard drink charges, etc
• The payments for additional services taken at the hotel are to be settled directly at the hotel
• Any service not mentioned in inclusions