Shimla & Manali
Duration : 04 Nights / 05 Days
Cost: Rs. 30,200/- per Double Sharing
Day 1 Shimla (Fairmount or Similar):Shimla is the capital of the northern Indian state known as Himachal Pradesh. It remains the terminus of the narrow-gauge which is connected between Kalka to Shimla Railway, completed in 1903. After Breakfast, Take rest in the hotel and explore the Mall Road in the Evening.
Day 2 Shimla:After Breakfast, Explore the attractions like Mall Road, Jakhoo, Scandal Point, Christ Church, Sankat Mochan Temple, Himalayan Bird Park, etc.
Days 3 Manali (Snow Peak or Similar):After Breakfast, Procced to Manali which is one of the famous Hill Station in Northern India and situated in Himachal Pradesh state. It has a reputation as a backpacking center along with honeymoon destination. It’s one of the gateway for skiing in the Solang Valley and trekking in Parvati Valley. It’s well known for jumping-off point for paragliding, rafting and mountaineering in the Pir Panjal mountains, home to 4,000 m-high Rohtang Pass. Explore the Local Market in the evening.
Day 4 Manali:After Breakfast, Explore the attractions like Hidimba Temple, Mall Road, Manali Sanctuary, Himalayan Nyinmapa Tibetan Buddhist Monastery, Rohtang Pass, etc.
Day 5 The Farewell:After breakfast, proceed towards home with Sweet memories.
Inclusions:• Night stay in Hotels (on twin sharing basis)
• Breakfast (Kindly check timings & venue from the hotel)
• A/c Bus Tickets (For 2 Persons)
• All presently applicable hotel
• Should there be any further levy of Govt. / statutory taxes or charges, the same shall be chargeable extra as and when applicable.
Exclusions:• GST extra as applicable
• Air Fares
• Package price does not include Gala dinner charges applicable on Christmas and New Year’s Eve
• Driver’s allowance, State Tax & Road Tax, Parking, Entry Fees of the Attractions
• Items of personal nature like laundry, telephone calls, room service charges, soft drinks and hard drink charges, etc
• The payments for additional services taken at the hotel are to be settled directly at the hotel
• Any service not mentioned in inclusions