Rajasthan Wildlife Safari
Duration : 5 Nights / 6 Days
Cost: Rs. 49,100/- per Double Sharing
Destination Covered : Jaipur – Ranthambore – Agra – Delhi
Day 1 Delhi – Jaipur (Arya Niwas or Similar):Welcome to vibrant India!! As you arrive at Delhi airport or railway station, we would welcome you and transfer to Jaipur which is polularly known as pink city of India!! Upon arrival at Jaipur, check-in at the hotel. In the evening, visit Chokhi Dhani which is an ethnic village resort in jaipur. Watch folk dances and live entertainment and enjoy traditional Rajasthani dinner. Overnight stay at Jaipur.
Day 2 City tour of Jaipur:After breakfast, go for city tour of Jaipur. Visit City palace, Jantar Mantar, Museum, Hawa Mahal (photo stop), Jal Mahal (photo stop). Later visit historic Amer fort where you can enjoy an elephant ride. Then proceed to Sanganer which is famous for handicrafts and handmade paper factories. back to your hotel and overnight stay at Jaipur.
Day 3 Jaipur – Ranthambore (Om Rudrapriya or Similar):After early morning breakfast, get ready for your wildlife encounter!! Proceed to Ranthambore. Upon arrival, check-in at hotel. Around 2 pm, get ready for evening jungle safari. You can be one of the lucky visitors to see the tigers. Overnight stay at Ranthambore.
Day 4 Ranthambore:Early in the morning, at around 7 am, once again go for morning jungle safari a come more close to the nature. Back to the hotel. In rest of the time, enjoy in house facilities at your hotel or relax. Overnight stay at Ranthambore.
Day 5 Ranthambore – Fatehpur Sikri – Agra (Hotel Grand or Similar):After early breakfast, proceed to Agra via Fatehpur Sikri. See Buland Darwaza (Grand Gate) at Sikri and then head towards Taj toiwn of Agra. Upon arrival at Agra, check-in at the hotel. After getting refreshed, visit world famous Taj Mahal. If time permits, you can also visit Agra Fort and Sikandra (Emperor Akbar’s tomb). In the evening, you can visit local markets in Agra for shopping. Overnight stay at Agra.
Day 6 Agra – Delhi (210 Km / Appx. 5 hrs.):After breakfast, transfer to Delhi airport or railway station as per your onward connection. End of a great tour with sweet memories.
Inclusions:• Night stay in Hotels (on twin sharing basis)
• Breakfast (Kindly check timings & venue from the hotel)
• Private AC vehicle for entire tour
• All presently applicable hotel
• Should there be any further levy of Govt. / statutory taxes or charges, the same shall be chargeable extra as and when applicable.
• Entry Tickets for 2 Persons at Ranthambore Wildlife Sanctuary.
Exclusions:• GST extra as applicable
• Air Fares
• Package price does not include Gala dinner charges applicable on Christmas and New Year’s Eve
• Driver’s allowance, State Tax & Road Tax, Parking, Entry Fees of the Attractions
• Items of personal nature like laundry, telephone calls, room service charges, soft drinks and hard drink charges, etc
• The payments for additional services taken at the hotel are to be settled directly at the hotel
• Any service not mentioned in inclusions