Duration : 9 Nights / 10 Days
Cost: Rs. 1,59,000/- per person Double Sharing
Destination Covered : New Zealand
Day 1 Auckland:On arrival in Auckland, ‘The City of Sails’, seat in coach where passengers are going to be met by our local representative and will take the client to their hotel.
Day 2 Auckland:Enjoy a morning sightseeing tour to Auckland city including a visit to Kelly Tarlton’s Sealife Aquarium and Antarctic Encounter. Remaining day will be free.
Day 3 Auckland – Waitomo – Rotorua:Travel south through the fertile Waikato region to reach Waitomo. Enjoy the famous Glowworm Caves including underground boat ride. Continue to Rotorua this afternoon with our guided tour.
Day 4 Rotorua:Visit Te Puia Thermal Reserve to ascertain boiling mudpools and roaring geysers. Following further, visit one of the best Rainbow Springs to ascertain New Zealand’s trout, birds and wildlife before continuing to the Agrodome for a replacement Zealand farm show featuring sheep dog demonstrations, cow milking and an introduction to the celebs of our sheep industry. The afternoon is at leisure. Tonight enjoy an authentic Maori Hangi (feast) and Concert.
Day 5 Rotorua – Christchurch:Depart on your flight from Rotorua to Christchurch (airfare isn’t included).
Day 6 Christchurch – Mt Cook – Queenstown:Travelling through fertile Canterbury Plains to Lake Tekapo and thus the Church of the good Shepherd before continuing on to New Zealand’s highest mountain – Mt Cook. Depart Mt Cook and follow the shores of famous Lake Pukaki south through the historic Central Otago region to the ‘Alpine Resort’ of Queenstown.
Day 7 Queenstown:Entire day is free to explore the endless optional attractions available. Queenstown offers bungy jumping, jet boating, foam rafting, gondola rides and far more. Optional activities not included within the tour price.
Day 8 Queenstown – Milford Sound:Follow southern arm of Lake Wakatipu to Lumsden, and onward to Lake Te Anau. Enter in the Eglinton Valley and travel through the breath-taking man-made Homer Tunnel to succeed in Milford Sound. Enjoy a cruise on this world-famous fiord, dominated by Mitre Peak and therefore the cascading Bowen Falls. Buffet lunch is additionally included on board today. Return to Queenstown.
Day 9 Queenstown:Entire day is free to explore the endless optional attractions available. Queenstown offers bungy jumping, jet boating, foam rafting, gondola rides and far more. Optional activities not included within the tour price.
Day 10 Queenstown Departure:After breakfast, you have time of the day at leisure till your transfer to Airport for your flight back.
Inclusions:• 2 nights accommodation in Auckland
• 2 nights accommodation in Rotorua
• 1 night accommodation in Christchurch
• 4 nights accommodation in Queenstown
• Meet and Greet Representation at the Airport
• Guided Tour of Glow Worm Caves
• Rotorua Sightseeing
• Milford Sound Cruise
• Accommodation in standard rooms in above or similar on bed & breakfast basis
• All transfers & sightseeing is on sharing basis
Exclusions:• All flights, porterage and tips, mineral water, laundry, telephone or any other expense personal in nature.
• Visa Charges
• GST 5% extra
• Personal Insurance, we strongly suggest that the passenger’s take out there own insurance before departing.
• Drinks and lunches/dinner except where mentioned
• Items of a personal nature, driver and guide gratuities
• All entrance fees and excursions not mentioned above
• Porterage at hotels and airports
• Any expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as bad weather, natural calamities (landslides, floods), flight delays, excess baggage, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes, war, airline or hotel policies etc.
Cancellation Charges:The booking amount of Rs 20,000 is nonrefundable under any circumstances. The following cancellation charges will be applicable over & above the non refundable booking deposit if any passengers cancel the tour because of any reason.
• 60 days before departure NIL
• 30 Days to 59 days before departure 40% of the tour cost
• 0 days to 29 days before departure 100% of the tour cost
• No show 100% of the tour cost
Since nonrefundable cost of package tour paid in advance to reserve the services for the group, clients are requested to read the above before confirming the tour.