Duration : 02 Nights / 03 Days
Cost: Rs. 19,500/- per Double Sharing
Day 1 Mysore (Ruchi the Prince or Similar):Transferred to Mysore Hotel which is situated in the state of Karnataka, India and is noted for its heritage structures and palaces, including the Mysore Palace. After Breakfast or Lunch, take rest an explore the local market in the evening time.
Day 2 Mysore:After Breakfast, Explore the attractions like are Mysore Palace, Sri Chamarajendra Zoological Gardens, Sri Chamundeshwari Devi Temple, Brindavan Gardens, Karanji Lake, Railway Museum Mysore, Ranganathittu Bird Sanctuary, etc. Festivals that take place during the Dasara festival when the city receives a large number of tourists from around the world. It leads to various art forms and culture, such as Mysore Dasara, Mysore Painting, etc.
Day 3 Mysore:After Breakfast, Check Out from the hotel. Will be transferred to Airport or Railway Station. Return to home with Sweet Memories. .
Inclusions:• Night stay in Hotels (on double sharing basis)
• Breakfast (Kindly check timings & venue from the hotel)
• Sightseeing & Transfers by Private AC vehicle
• All presently applicable hotel
• Should there be any further levy of Govt. / statutory taxes or charges, the same shall be chargeable extra as and when applicable.
Exclusions:• GST extra as applicable
• Air Fares
• Package price does not include Gala dinner charges applicable on Christmas and New Year’s Eve
• Driver’s allowance, State Tax & Road Tax, Parking, Entry Fees of the Attractions
• Items of personal nature like laundry, telephone calls, room service charges, soft drinks and hard drink charges, etc
• The payments for additional services taken at the hotel are to be settled directly at the hotel
• Any service not mentioned in inclusions