Mysore & Ooty
Duration : 04 Nights / 05 Days
Cost: Rs. 34,900/- per Double Sharing
Day 1 Mysore (Ruchi The Prince or Similar):Transferred to Mysore which is situated in the state of Karnataka, India and is noted for its heritage structures and palaces, including the Mysore Palace. Check Inn into the hotel. After Breakfast or Lunch take rest. Explore the local markets in the evening.
Day 2 Mysore:After breakfast, Explore the attractions like Mysore Palace, Sri Chamarajendra Zoological Gardens, Sri Chamundeshwari Devi Temple, Brindavan Gardens, Karanji Lake, Railway Museum Mysore, Ranganathittu Bird Sanctuary, etc. Festivals that take place during the Dasara festival when the city receives a large number of tourists from around the world. It leads to various art forms and culture, such as Mysore Dasara, Mysore Painting, etc.
Day 3 Ooty (Sun Park or Similar):After breakfast, Transferred to Ooty, is also known as “Udhagamandalam”. Ooty is located 86 km north of Coimbatore and 128 km south of Mysore and is the capital of the Nilgiris district. After Check Inn into the hotel, take rest and explore the local market in the evening.
Day 4 Ooty:After Breakfast, Explore the attractions like Government Botanical Garden, Government Rose Garden, Nilgiri Mountain Railway Line, Ketti Valley View Point, etc. After all sightseeing, enjoy your dinner and relax in your hotel.
Day 5 Ooty to Coimbatore:After Breakfast, transferred to Coimbatore Airport or Railway Station. Proceed towards home with Sweet Memories.
Inclusions:• Night stay in Hotels (on twin sharing basis)
• Breakfast (Kindly check timings & venue from the hotel)
• Sightseeing & Transfers by Private AC vehicle
• All presently applicable hotel
• Should there be any further levy of Govt. / statutory taxes or charges, the same shall be chargeable extra as and when applicable.
Exclusions:• GST extra as applicable
• Air Fares
• Package price does not include Gala dinner charges applicable on Christmas and New Year’s Eve
• Driver’s allowance, State Tax & Road Tax, Parking, Entry Fees of the Attractions
• Items of personal nature like laundry, telephone calls, room service charges, soft drinks and hard drink charges, etc
• The payments for additional services taken at the hotel are to be settled directly at the hotel
• Any service not mentioned in inclusions