Munnar, Thekkedy & Alleppey
Duration : 06 Nights / 07 Days
Cost: Rs. 44,500/- per Double Sharing
Day 1 Munnar (Spring Dale or Similar):From Cochin Airport, Transferred to Munnar which is one of the major town of India who supplies Tea at large scale throughout the World. Munnar is a town and hill stations which is situated in the Western Ghats mountain range in India’s Kerala state and famous for Tea Gardens. After Breakfast, Take rest and explore the Local Markets in the Evening.
Day 2 Munnar:After Breakfast, Explore the major attractions apart from Tea Gardens like Eravikulam National Park, Mattupetty Dam, Tea Museum, Attukad Waterfall Road, Mattupatti Dam, Nayamakad Waterfall, Sun Moon Valley Boating Centre, Flowers Show, etc.
Day 3 Thekkady (Theakkady Woods or Similar):After Breakfast, Transferred to Thekkady is in the district of Idukki and one of the Tiger Reserve of India. Periyar National Park and spread in an area of 300 square miles, Periyar National Park is covered by lush evergreen and deciduous forests serving as home to various animals such as deer, elephants, sambar, Nilgiri Langurs and is a great way to enjoy a jungle vacation. Take Rest in the Afternoon and explore the Local Markets in the Evening.
Day 4 Thekkady:After Breakfast, Enjoy Periyar National Park is one of the major attraction of Southern India where you can enjoy bamboo rafting in the catchment area of Mullaiperiyar Dam, hiking and in the midst of the wilderness, shopping. As Well as this is the great experience to watch the animals while boating. The monsoons are another great time to visit Thekkady. After visiting the wildlife sanctuary, visitors can explore the local markets or relax at their specified resorts / hotels.
Day 5 Alleppey (Pagoda Resort or Similar):After Breakfast, Transferred to Alleppey. There are no words enough to describe the grace and beauty of this place known as “Alleppey” and is situated at Laccadive Sea in the southern Indian state of Kerala. Punnamada Lake’s snake boat races are one of the well-known annual event. Take rest in the afternoon and explore the Local Markets in the Evening.
Day 6 Alleppey:After Breakfast, Explore the attractions like Alappuzha Beach, Marari Beach, Pathiramanal, The Great Backwaters,etc. As well as customer can enjoy one night in the Premium or Luxury Houseboat which includes Breakfast, Lunch & dinner at additional cost in the package.
Day 7 The Farewell:After Breakfast. Transferred to Trivandrum Railway Station or Airport. Proceed to home with Sweet Memories.
Inclusions:• Night stay in Hotels (on twin sharing basis)
• Breakfast (Kindly check timings & venue from the hotel)
• Return Airport transfers & sightseeing by Private AC vehicle
• All presently applicable hotel
• Should there be any further levy of Govt. / statutory taxes or charges, the same shall be chargeable extra as and when applicable.
Exclusions:• GST extra as applicable
• Air Fares
• Package price does not include Gala dinner charges applicable on Christmas and New Year’s Eve
• Entry Fees of Attractions like Wild Life Sanctuary, Flowers Show, Parking, State Tax and Toll Taxes, Driver Allowance etc.
• Items of personal nature like laundry, telephone calls, room service charges, soft drinks and hard drink charges, etc
• The payments for additional services taken at the hotel are to be settled directly at the hotel
• Any service not mentioned in inclusions