Munnar, Kanyakumari & Kovalam
Duration : 05 Nights / 06 Days
Cost: Rs. 38,900/- per Double Sharing
Day 1 Munnar (Spring Dale or Similar):Transferred to Munnar from Cochin Airport. After Check In hotel, take your breakfast and explore local market of Munnar which is one of the major town of India who supplies Tea at large scale throughout the World.
Day 2 Munnar:After Breakfast, Explore the major attractions apart from Tea Gardens which can be explored are Eravikulam National Park, Mattupetty Dam, Tea Museum, Attukad Waterfall Road, Mattupatti Dam, Nayamakad Waterfall, Sun Moon Valley Boating Centre, Flowers Show, etc.
Day 3 Kanyakumari (Sea View or Similar):After Breakfast, Transferred to Kanyakumari which is situated on the southern most tip of Indian ocean of Tamilnadu. The worship of Devi Kanya Kumari here dates back to the prehistoric period of kumari kandam. Kanya Kumari is a virgin goddess. Attractions which can be explored are Vivekananda Rock Memorial, Baywatch Park, Kanyakumari Sunrise View, Sunset Point, Vattakottai Beach, etc.
Day 4 Kovalam (Neelkantha or Similar):After Breakfast, Transferred to Kovalam which is famous for its beaches and located around 18 km South of the City Center and is a part of Kerala. Kovalam is one of the most popular among westerners due to shallow waters and low tidal waves. It is also one of the oldest tourist attraction in India in terms of beaches, which known among tourist circuit right in 1930s. The beaches are one of the most attractions here. One of the largest beaches is called Lighthouse for its 35 metre high lighthouse which towers over it a top Kurumkal hillock. Most of the foreigner’s stays on Lighthouse Beach, which is well developed. It takes about five to ten minutes to walk from Lighthouse Beach to the second largest beach known as Hawah Beach.
Day 5 Kovalam (Sun Park or Similar):After Breakfast, Explore the Local Market or enjoy on the Beaches. Take Dinner at Night and do rest.
Day 6 The Farewell:After Breakfast, Transferred to Trivandrum Railway Station or Airport. Proceed to home with Sweet Memories.
Inclusions:• Night stay in Hotels (on twin sharing basis)
• Breakfast (Kindly check timings & venue from the hotel)
• Return Airport transfers & sightseeing by Private AC vehicle
• All presently applicable hotel
• Should there be any further levy of Govt. / statutory taxes or charges, the same shall be chargeable extra as and when applicable.
Exclusions:• GST extra as applicable
• Air Fares
• Package price does not include Gala dinner charges applicable on Christmas and New Year’s Eve
• Entry Fees of Attractions like Wild Life Sanctuary, Flowers Show, Parking, State Tax and Toll Taxes, Driver Allowance etc.
• Items of personal nature like laundry, telephone calls, room service charges, soft drinks and hard drink charges, etc
• The payments for additional services taken at the hotel are to be settled directly at the hotel
• Any service not mentioned in inclusions