Jaipur & Udaipur
Duration : 04 Nights / 05 Days
Cost: Rs. 38,500/- per Double Sharing
Day 1 Jaipur (Arya Niwas or Similar)Pick up from Railway Station / Airport & Check-in into hotel. After Lunch, tour of Jaipur. Jaipur – the capital of Rajasthan is well known as Pink City and Pink Colour was given in honour of a visiting Prince and ever since, it has retained this colour. Drive through New Vidhan Sabha, Birla Mandir, Hawa Mahal & through the pink rose residential & business areas. Have Dinner and overnight stay at Jaipur.
Day 2 Jaipur:After breakfast visit to Amber Fort with an Elephant ride (at extra cost subject to availability) till the main entrance of the fort. After photo session at Jal Mahal, Visit Maharaja’s City Palace, the Observatory Visit the Sheesh Mahal or the Hall of Victory glittering with mirrors. After lunch explore the well planned city of Sawai Jai Singh II still alive with Colour, Joy, Regality, People, Art and Culture. We visit the busy Bazaars, the Hawamahal, City Palace and Jantar Mantar. Evening free for shopping on own. Return to hotel for the overnight stay after Dinner.
Day 03 Jaipur – Udaipur (Bhairavgarh Resort or Similar):After Breakfast, check out from hotel and proceed to Udaipur. Arrive at Udaipur and transfer to the hotel. Udaipur, ‘the city of lakes’ is admired for its fairy-tale palaces, lakes, temples, and gardens among many more. Evening at leisure. Overnight stay at Udaipur.
Day 4 Udaipur:After Breakfast at hotel in the morning, Proceed for city sight seeing tour. Built in 1559 A.D. by Maharaja Udai Singh, the city has been described as the most romantic spot on the continent of India by Col. James Todd. The places of interest include City Palace, Lake Pichola, Saheliyon-ki-Bari, Fateh Sagar Lake, Monsoon Palace also known as Sajjan Garh Fort. Have dinner and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 5 Udaipur Departure:After Breakfast, morning tour of Udaipur or you will be free on your own activities. In time at Udaipur Airport / Rly Stn for onward Journey with sweet memories.
Inclusions:• Night stay in Hotels (on twin sharing basis)
• Breakfast (Kindly check timings & venue from the hotel)
• Private AC vehicle for entire tour
• All presently applicable hotel
• Should there be any further levy of Govt. / statutory taxes or charges, the same shall be chargeable extra as and when applicable.
Exclusions:• GST extra as applicable
• Air Fares
• Package price does not include Gala dinner charges applicable on Christmas and New Year’s Eve
• Driver’s allowance, State Tax & Road Tax, Parking, Entry Fees of the Attractions
• Items of personal nature like laundry, telephone calls, room service charges, soft drinks and hard drink charges, etc
• The payments for additional services taken at the hotel are to be settled directly at the hotel
• Any service not mentioned in inclusions