Jaipur, Jodhpur & Pushkar
Duration : 04 Nights / 05 Days
Cost: Rs. 39,700/- per Double Sharing
Destination Covered : Delhi – Jaipur – Jodhpur – Pushkar – Delhi
Day 01 Delhi pick up – Jaipur (Arya Niwas or Similar):Pick up from Railway Station / Airport & proceed to Jaipur. Check-in into hotel. After Lunch, tour of Jaipur. Jaipur – the capital of Rajasthan is well known as Pink City and Pink Colour was given in honour of a visiting Prince and ever since, it has retained this colour. Drive through Hawa Mahal & through the pink rose residential & business areas. Have Dinner and overnight stay at Jaipur.
Day 2 Jaipur:In the morning visit to Amber Fort with an Elephant ride (at extra cost subject to availability) till the main entrance of the fort. After photo session at Jal Mahal, Visit Maharaja’s City Palace, the Observatory Visit the Sheesh Mahal or the Hall of Victory glittering with mirrors. Evening free for shopping on own. Return to hotel for the overnight stay after Dinner.
Day 03 Jaipur – Jodhpur (Polo Heritage or Similar):After Breakfast, Check out from hotel & proceed to Jodhpur. Arrive Jodhpur and check in at hotel. Later proceed for local city sight seeing tour of the city. Jodhpur, stronghold of the fierce Rathore clan which was founded in 1459 by Prince Jodha. Visit the Mehrangarh Fort which is situated on a low sandstone hill. Within the fort, visit Phool Mahal and Moti Mahal. Also visit Jaswant Thada, an imposing marble cenotaph which is built in memory of Maharaja Jaswant singh II around 1899 and Umaid Public gardens. Overnight stay in Jodhpur.
Day 04 Jodhpur – Ajmer – Pushkar (Gulaab Niwas or Similar):After Breakfast, drive to Pushkar and enroute after stopping at Ajmer and Dargah reach Pushkar and check into your hotel. Pushkar is best known for its Brahma Temple which was built in the 14th century standing on a high platform near Pushkar Lake. This is the only temple in the world where Creator of the Universe “Lord Brahma” is worshipped. While Pushkar is a city of pilgrimage with over 500 temples and ghats, it is also famous for its annual Camel Fair, held during October/November. Visit temples and stay. Overnight at hotel.
Day 05 Pushkar – Delhi Drop:After early morning breakfast drive to Delhi. Drop at Delhi Airport / Rly Stn for onward Journey with sweet memories.
Inclusions:• Night stay in Hotels (on twin sharing basis)
• Breakfast (Kindly check timings & venue from the hotel)
• Private AC vehicle for entire tour
• All presently applicable hotel
• Should there be any further levy of Govt. / statutory taxes or charges, the same shall be chargeable extra as and when applicable.
Exclusions:• GST extra as applicable
• Air Fares
• Package price does not include Gala dinner charges applicable on Christmas and New Year’s Eve
• Driver’s allowance, State Tax & Road Tax, Parking, Entry Fees of the Attractions
• Items of personal nature like laundry, telephone calls, room service charges, soft drinks and hard drink charges, etc
• The payments for additional services taken at the hotel are to be settled directly at the hotel
• Any service not mentioned in inclusions