Dharamshala & Dalhousie
Duration : 04 Nights / 05 Days
Cost: Rs. 27,400/- per Double Sharing
Day 1 Dharamshala (Inclover or Similar):Dharamshala is also known as Dharamsala and is a city which is situated in the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh. After Breakfast, Explore the local Market.
Day 2 Dharamshala:After Breakfast, Explore the attractions like Tsuglagkhang Complex Dalai Lama Temple, Kangra Valley, Dal Lake, Bhagsunag Waterfall, Namgyal Monastery, Sunset View Point, Naddi View Point, etc.
Day 3 Dalhousie (Grace Mount or Similar):After Breakfast, Proceed to Dalhousie which is one of the high-altitude town spread across 5 hills near the Dhauladhar mountain range in the north Indian. It’s home to colonial-era buildings, including St. Francis and St. John’s churches, which date back to the rule of the British Raj in the 1800s. In the Evening, Explore the Local Markets.
Day 4 Dalhousie:After Breakfast, Explore the attractions like Kalatop Khajjiar Sanctuary, Dainkund Peak, Dalhousie Khajjiar Road, Khajjiar Lake, Barapattar hill, Bakrota hill view, Tibetan Market.
Day 5 The Farewell:After breakfast, transferred to Airport or Railway Station. Proceed towards home with Sweet memories.
Inclusions:• Night stay in Hotels (on twin sharing basis)
• Breakfast (Kindly check timings & venue from the hotel)
• Includes A/c Bus Tickets (For 2 Persons)
• All presently applicable hotel
• Should there be any further levy of Govt. / statutory taxes or charges, the same shall be chargeable extra as and when applicable.
Exclusions:• GST extra as applicable
• Air Fares
• Package price does not include Gala dinner charges applicable on Christmas and New Year’s Eve
• Entry Fees of Attractions like Wild Life Sanctuary, Flowers Show, Parking, State Tax and Toll Taxes, Driver Allowance etc
• Air Tickets of the Airlines
• Items of personal nature like laundry, telephone calls, room service charges, soft drinks and hard drink charges, etc
• The payments for additional services taken at the hotel are to be settled directly at the hotel
• Any service not mentioned in inclusions