Bangalore, Mysore & Ooty
Duration : 06 Nights / 07 Days
Cost: Rs. 54,900/- per Double Sharing
Day 1 Bangalore (Comfort Inn or Similar):Transfer to Hotel from Airport. After Breakfast, Explore Bengaluru which is also known as Bangalore and is the capital of India’s southern Karnataka state. The center of India’s high technology industry, the city is also known for its parks and nightlife.
Day 2 Bangalore:After Breakfast, explore the attractions like Bannerghatta Biological Park, Lalbagh Botanical Garden, Bangalore Palace, Tipu Sultan’s Summer Palace, Ulsoor Lake, etc.
Day 3 Mysore (Ruchi Prince or Similar):After Breakfast, transferred to Mysore. After Checking In into the Hotel, explore the Local Market of the Mysore which is situated in the state of Karnataka, India.
Day 4 Mysore:After Breakfast, explore the attractions like heritage structures and palaces, including the Mysore Palace. Festivals that take place during the Dasara festival when the city receives a large number of tourists from around the world. It leads to various art forms and culture, such as Mysore Dasara, Mysore Painting, etc. Attractions which can be explored are Mysore Palace, Sri Chamarajendra Zoological Gardens, Sri Chamundeshwari Devi Temple, Brindavan Gardens, Karanji Lake, Railway Museum Mysore, Ranganathittu Bird Sanctuary, etc.
Day 5 Ooty (Sun Park or Similar):After breakfast, Check out the hotel and drive to Ooty, is also known as “Udhagamandalam”. Ooty is located 86 km north of Coimbatore and 128 km south of Mysore and is the capital of the Nilgiris district.
Day 6 Ooty:After Breakfast, Explore the attractions like Government Botanical Garden, Government Rose Garden, Nilgiri Mountain Railway Line, Ketti Valley View Point, etc.
Day 7 Ooty to Coimbatore:After Breakfast, transferred to Coimbatore Airport or Railway Station. Proceed towards home with Sweet memories.
Inclusions:• Night stay in Hotels (on twin sharing basis)
• Breakfast (Kindly check timings & venue from the hotel)
• Sightseeing & Transfers by Private AC vehicle
• All presently applicable hotel
• Should there be any further levy of Govt. / statutory taxes or charges, the same shall be chargeable extra as and when applicable.
Exclusions:• GST extra as applicable
• Air Fares
• Package price does not include Gala dinner charges applicable on Christmas and New Year’s Eve
• Driver’s allowance, State Tax & Road Tax, Parking, Entry Fees of the Attractions
• Items of personal nature like laundry, telephone calls, room service charges, soft drinks and hard drink charges, etc
• The payments for additional services taken at the hotel are to be settled directly at the hotel
• Any service not mentioned in inclusions